In this post you''ll find some information about my teaching trips this year, specifically in the first half of 2017. I'll be pretty busy till May, visiting really exciting places and events :-). Can't wait!
1. First, like every year, I will visit my friend Inge Verbruggen in her studio, Temse, Belgium. After so many times of doing classes together we already work like a good team :-). Inge is a wonderful hostess.
I'll be teaching there three classes - "Mushroom dreams" (January 23-25) , "Heart Deco" (January 28-29) and "Twig rings" (January 30). Both "Heart Deco" and "Twig rings" are already sold out. There is only one place left in "Mushroom dreams" class (you can contact Inge about this class via her website)
You can see little posters for each class at the end of this post.
2. My next trip will be to USA - two states - Pennsylvania and Florida - just like last year.
-> First I'll teach in Sarasota, Florida "Mushroom dreams" (February
24-26) and "Heart Deco" (February 27-28). Contact person is Silvie Waals (
http://www.silsartstudio.com ). I totally fell in love with Sarasota - really fantastic place to visit - so - if you are thinking about taking a class with me, it might be a great idea to come to Florida :-).
-> Then I'll travel to Pennsylvania, specifically Chadds Ford (Philadelphia area) to teach in Christy Miller's studio, "Mushroom dreams" (March 3-5) and "Night Scene pendant" (March 6). Contact person is Lara Ginzburg at firstname.lastname@example.org
I taught at Christy's and Lara's already twice and can't wait to see them again :-).
3. Later in March you'll be able to meet me in United Kingdom. I'll teach my "Night Scene pendant" class during a fantastic event - You Can Make It conference in beautiful Wareham, Dorset. My class is already full, but there are other classes from really great tutors still available. I am really excited about this event - about meeting metal clay people from all around Europe (and not only!) and attending interesting presentations and demos (I am also preparing a demo and a presentation for this conference).
4. After that, at the beginning of April I'll be teaching some private classes in Romania.
5. At the end of April I will visit USA again - this time McKinney, Texas. The hostesses are fantastic Judy Padgett Darrow and Dana Brock ( you can contact them via Art On The Veranda dba Three Frog Alley ). I'll be teaching there three classes. First "Night Scene" pendant in a little bit more complex, two days version (April 21-22), "Miniature Teddy Bear" (April 24) and "Mushroom Dreams" (April 25-27).
Below you can see some photos advertising the classes :-).